Fancy hotel and legality

4:25 AM


Last saturday, Me and my high school friends stayed at bellevue to celebrate Julia's 18th birthday. I've mentioned in my previous posts that this was my first ever sleep over, YES MY FIRST EVER SLEEP OVER!!!! yes I know, I have strict parents but hey I turned out to be a pretty good person. 

Me, sam, rain and tyrine met up at town and went to bellevue at around 5 and chilled with the birthday girl as we waited for our other friends. While chilling and listening to spotify I've listed on my mind all the things that thrills me whenever I'm at a hotel:
  • comfy sheets
  • fluffy comforter
  • the beds
  • hotel slippers
  • bathrobes
  • bath tubs
  • hot shower
  • aura of the place


When our other friends arrived we decided to go to the pool and go night swimming while we waited for the pizza Julia ordered. After the usual photo shoots, me viola, sam and Julia finally went for a swim. Me and Sam planned a surprise for julia a few days before sleeping over, we planned to fill the room with helium balloons and pictures attached on the string but unluckily for us the hotel didn't approve of it and confiscated the balloons and traded it with a big cupcake instead. After swimming for an hour the food finally arrived, we we're all huddled up at the living room eating our pizzas and watching a horror film. We we're so cute and we didn't have a picture of it, these was the kind of moments where it doesn't need to be captured. 

The night was still pretty young, we decided to drink some wine and jose cuervo while playing a drinking game, catching up and just talking about stuff we did during high school. I won't spare you any details of what happened that night due to the drinking because my memory was blurry and hazy and I don't think you guys want to know what happened because it wasn't pretty. Surprising Julia was a success though, she got really touched and told us she isn't used to getting a surprise.





The morning after we woke up at 8, watched modern family, swam, chilled and had another photo shoot session. We checked out at 12 and went our separate ways. This was the highlight of my january, just being with my friends. I know I always say that I miss them and I miss being with them every single day but it's true I really do. Until the next time we meet.

You Might Also Like

0 comments