Jumbled thoughts

9:30 AM

I'm currently in class supposedly doing a research paper about the "Internationalisation in Education" but being the  bad ass  (did I just really used that term??) student I am and probably because I'm too bored and lazy to do my paper, I'm going to blog instead.

This post is just a bunch of thoughts that has been flowing around my head for the past couple of hours I've been in school and I had the need to share it to you guys.

  • Been searching for the perfect planner that suits me ever since I sold my Starbucks one last Friday. I've been thinking if I should purchase a planner this year or just buy a journal notebook that should be a counterpart for drafts that I'll be posting on my blog. There's a lot of considerations I've been thinking about whether If I should buy one or not a.) I might end up not using the planner throughout the year. b.) do I really have plans??? (lol at me) c.) planners are pricey.
  • HELL WEEK IS FAST APPROACHING!!! Midterms week starts next week and I'm still on vacation mode. I can't wait until hell week is over there are a lot of drafts that I've been itching to post but if I really want to be rich studies first.
  • Julia's 18th party is this Saturday and I cannot wait because me and my friends are going to stay in a hotel AND GUESS WHAT THIS IS MY FIRST SLEEPOVER EVER WHAT A MILESTONE!
  • Missing Migs a lot. I hate how far apart we are and how far our schools are, and to top it all of our schedules aren't synced :) :) :) I hate how we only get to see each other once a week sometimes every other week. But hey look on the bright side summer is fast approaching and I'll be able to have him all to myself again. I hope that he's is doing fine with all his exams. 
  • 1 MONTH UNTIL I'M TURNING 18!!!! I'm so hyped to turn 18 because I'm having a debut party that I have been dreaming of. With all the stressful planning I hope that this party will meet my expectations.
  • I should really start doing this paper that's due next Thursday. It's been half an hour but I'm still blogging.
  • wow I'm really craving for chicken chops and milk tea right now. 
  • Been thinking about all the books I want to purchase and read. 



You Might Also Like

2 comments