Monthly Currents: January

8:19 PM


My first ever monthly update! Got this Idea from my best friend sam, check out her blog and her monthly currents (here.) Hopefully I can do this all throughout the year. Hope you guys enjoy reading!

For this month I've been Currently.....

LISTENING to All time low's don't panic album. I still remember my 14 year old self that can't even pronounce Alex Gaskarth's  last name.
READING 99 days by Katie Cotugno. I'm still a fan of romantic novels. Haven't read a book in a while and this was the first book I've ever read this 2016, aiming to read a hundred books this 2016.
WATCHING nothing but Tv shows like On the wings of love and Pangako sa'yo.
WRITING a research paper about the internationalization of higher education and an article about
WANTING to buy a muji notebook and a set of faber castell pens.
WEARING nothing but my school uniform. Can't wait for this semester to end!!!!!
FEELING anxious and excited about my debut. only a month left!
EATING waffles from starbucks.
DRINKING tons of water and green tea to help me lose weight.
THINKING about the upcoming midterms exam next week and how I really need to study for it.

January has been a busy month and there's a lot of events that has happened that I've been itching to post but I have a midterm exam that I need to study for,  maybe I'll post it after my exams.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm so happy you're regularly blogging *prays to the high heavens we both continue on till next year*

    ReplyDelete