How we celebrated Valentine's Day 2016

5:59 PM

Balloons in the air, flowers everywhere, heart shaped themed things and red and pink color schemes. Valentines Day, a holiday that's all about love. To be honest I really adore Valentine's day, a day where everyone loves everybody. It's also one of my favorite, next to Christmas and my birthday. just a short rant: A lot of people tend to have a misconception about celebrating the 14th of February. This day is not only intended for couples and couples only, It's also a day of appreciating the ones we cherish in our lives. It can be your family. friends, neighbor or it can even be your dog. Valentine's day is a day of spreading love to everyone around you, and if you're single don't just loathe around and be bitter go on a date with yourself, go out with your friends, have a nice dinner with your family and etc.


This year's Valentine was very special to me, It was my first ever one! after 2 weeks of not seeing each other due to our busy schedule and school, me and Migs finally did. It was a quarter to 12 in the afternoon and I was scrolling through my phone when my oh so loving boyfriend arrived with two beautifully arranged sunflowers and a black gift bag with 2 lipsticks, a perfume and a manicure set inside. I felt the blood rushing through my cheeks and couldn't help smiling because of the simple surprise he did. I kind of expected it though because like any other girl a few days before the holiday I was dropping a few hints, but nonetheless it was still sweet and I still felt the butterflies. I like how intimate and low-key our day turned out to be; Munching on KFC, watching a movie and talking about stuff. No fancy dinner, no walking in crowded malls, Just being there in the arms of the person you love and look up to, talking about your goals and your future plans, being comfortable with each other was the perfect valentines day for me. I don't know if I should hate me and migs for not taking pictures when we're together or just love how we enjoy each other's company.

You Might Also Like

0 comments