THINGS TO DO THIS 2016...

6:00 PM


Just a few more hours until the new year, the fireworks are already in the garage, my mom is already cooking the feast we will eat later and me stuck with my laptop jamming to the Maine. A brand new year to start fresh, try new things, have new beginnings, new memories, new adventures, new challenges and new people along the way.

I'm not the new year's resolution type of person but I have come up a list of things that I need to do more this 2016. This list might also be helpful to you or It can give you an idea how to improve yourself in 2016, so keep on reading.
  1. BLOG MORE - This is on the top of my list because I've noticed that throughout the entire year of 2015 I rarely blogged about what's happening with my life and the people around me. This year I should try and update my blog on a monthly basis, I got this Idea from my best friend sam and her monthly currents. Here is a link to her blog and check her out her posts are amazing. 
  2. Work out - The holidays are now over and all I got this year was FAT FAT and did I say FAT? Going back to the gym is one of my top priorities this year. The key to success is going to the gym and living the healthy life *insert DJ khaled voice*
  3. Drink more water 
  4. Save money 
  5. Read more books - because lately I haven't been reading some new books. This year I'm aiming to read 100 books.
  6. Watch more movies - Going to watch movies mostly in the thriller department because I like watching those movies with a lot of plot twists.
  7. Go out with friends more often - I haven't been going out with my friends lately this year because 2015 had been more about my boyfriend (not regretting it though) but this year I will balance my time with my friends and my boyfriend.
  8. Go on a date with myself at least once in a while. sometimes we need to date and spoil are selves at least once in a while because we deserve to have a day off stress free day for ourselves and escape school works, dramas and etc.
so far these are the things that I think I should do more this 2016. Happy new year everyone!!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments