Ayala triangle lights

4:30 PM



Tis the season to be jolly because December is finally here! oh December, my most favorite time of the year!. Well who wouldn't love December right? Quality time with our families, filling our tummies with good food from noche buena and receiving presents and cash from our ninongs and ninangs. It's also the time of Christmas decors and pretty lights everywhere. If you're a sucker for pretty lights like me you should go to ayala triangle gradens for their light show. I've been wanting to go and see the light show ever since it started again this year because I haven't seen them in real life. since I wanted to go I was bugging my ever so loving boyfriend for weeks now to take me And yesterday me, migs and my family finally did.

It's been ages (more like months) since I've been in Makati because traffic sucks there and If you ask me It's really the perfect place to shop because there are a lot of clothing stores there and the clothes in h&m and Forever 21 are prettier than the ones in sm southmall. Thank God I didn't spend all of my savings on clothes again this is a new achievement, GO ME! 

when it was almost time for the light show we walked from glorietta to ayala avenue. Thank God we got there in time or else we had to wait for another 30 mins for the next show. It was truly an amazing experience to see those pretty lights flash in my eyes and I was in awe of such work of art.

instax films are always in need whenever there's a picture perfect memor


               
story behind this picture, me to migs: "baby tignan mo ko na parang inlove ka sakin" 

I didn't have a lot of pictures of the lights because I was too busy mesmerizing the beauty of the show and it's christmasy feels. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments