Reasons why I love the Christmas season

1:00 AM


December the most awaited month of the year. Don't lie to yourself I know most of you loves december more than your own birth month, and I for one am guilty. Just hearing the word DECEMBER transforms me into a joyous, festive, kind person that I wasn't for the past 11 months (JOKE......actually half joke). The main reason why I love December is because of CHRISTMAS!!!

It's obvious from the intensity of using all caps that I'm a Christmas person. Ever since I was a kid I had this blissful feeling whenever christmas is right around the corner. Another thing Christmas does is that it brings everyone together, The time of laughter, love and unity among everyone around you.

Other than receiving lots and lots of presents during this holiday, here is a list below why I love december/ the Christmas season:


  • Christmas decorations- the main ingredient that you know christmas is right around the corner, christmas decorations. As december approaches you can see people putting up christmas decorations everywhere, in the streets, the mall, the neighbourhood and etc. Seeing decorations everywhere makes me feel giddy inside. 
  • CHRISTMAS LIGHTS- As you can see from my older posts I mentioned that I'm a complete sucker for pretty lights. Seeing Christmas lights everywhere amuses me. 
  • Christmas break need i say more?
  • Starbucks christmas drinks this is the only time of the year you get to see me in starbucks almost everyday because the christmas flavours and their yearly planners are out.
  • CHRISTMAS SHOPPING the only time of the year where I get to buy lots of clothes and presents.
  • FOOD FOOD FOOD 
  • SALE Christmas sales are always the best because almost every store lowers their price starting from 50% off.
  • Bazaars everywhere. I don't know about you but I tend to spend most of my money buying cute clothes and finds in bazaars because not only are they cheap but most of them has good quality.
  • Christmas themed food 
  • Reunions being together with your friends and family is always a good escape from stress and schoolworks
  • Christmas songs hearing christmas songs in malls or other public places always makes me feel festive and bubbly.
  • Movie marathons
  • Binge watching Tv series
  • The weather as we all know that Philippines is a tropical country, this is the only time the weather is actually good. A temporary escape from the Philippine heat.
  • VS fashion show one of thr most awaited shows during december. Victoria's secret airs their yearly fashion show of beautiful sexy ladies that walks along the runway who lowers your self esteem and motivates you to work out. *cries*
  • Winter clothes even if I live in a very hot country where it doesn't snow, I have this thing for winter clothes. I always imagined my self wearing trench coats, gloves, boots and beanies. If I had the money to travel I would go to the states where it snowed just so i can wear this kind of outfits.
Now tell me what are your own reasons why you love christmas by commenting your link down below! Hope you guys enjoyed!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I start getting so excited when I hear Christmas song beings played at the mall! I love Christmas because of the warm and fuzzy feelings that it gives. x

    gailaranas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I feel! Thank you for reading my blog have a happy holiday!!!

      Delete
  2. I love the photo edit omg!? Cheers for us being Christmas people even though we're turning 18 soon.

    http://samanthageronimo.blogspot.com/2015/12/why-i-love-christmas-season.html

    ReplyDelete