What I did this Christmas

11:50 PM


Traditionally, Every Christmas we go to manila to visit our grandparents, cousins and other relatives to celebrate Christmas. This year it was different, our grandparents went to singapore to take care of my new born cousin, so me and my family stayed at Azumi boutique hotel in Alabang from Dec 25th up until the 27th. 
I really adored staying at hotels because what's not to love right? Their comfy bed sheets and comforters (the fluffy white ones), friendly staffs, it's relaxing ambiance, room service, hotel soaps and shampoos and many many more. Staying at a hotel was always a sweet escape from your house's clutter and ruckus. 


Spot Ize's baby alive 
We checked in at Azumi at 12. We we're greeted warmly by the hotel staff, they were so nice that I wanted to hug them all. I liked how the place was, It was aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and the aura was truly welcoming with a touch of Christmasy feeling. I loved their Christmas tree, as you can see above the tree was themed with silver and gold ornaments and the leaves of the tree has a snow effect. If I have my own house, flat or aprtment,  I swear during the Christmas season I'll spend my money on decorating the place and most especially the tree. I got a feeling my future husband (aka Migs) would probably kill me because I'll  spend most of our money with Christmas decorations aha. 
The rooms at their hotel was very comforting, I want to stay there forever if I could. There was a mini garden terrace with fake grass where you can just chill or just sit there and stare at the buildings like you're in a music video or something *cues emo song*. There were lots of mirrors and I appreciated how It made the room look bigger. The only thing that I found disturbing was the comfort room, It was made of glass and you can see the person taking a shower. No, I'm not talking about the foggy type of glass where you can see the silhouette of the person, It was literally see through like the glass sliding door in the picture above. Luckily there were curtains you can pull down to hide yourself. They didn't have a bidet too which was kinda sad, so much for happy dumping.



What I got for Christmas: Rose gold casio watch 
P.S. I'm wearing shorts underneath
Another thing that I loved about hotels that it always had good lighting and that there were lots of places you can go and take pictures.

After abusing the good lighting with what it seems like a billion selfies and pictures we decided to go and take a swim. The pool was located at the top floor or the penthouse. They had an infinity pool filled with salt water instead of chlorine, as the manager told us it made the water warm since it was located at the top building and It was windy up there. The pool overlooked the city of Alabang. They also had a bar that opened til midnight where you and your chikas can sip some margaritas. 


Been listening to Made in the A.M. since it was released, It's my favorite playlist ever since. If you haven't listened to One directions new album you aren't living life. GO. NOW. LISTEN.



I'm starting to love cute socks and star wars now! during Christmas eve my boyfriend kept on telling me that I was not living life and I was such a loser for not watching all 6 episodes of star wars. Since everybody was in a star wars fever I told my self "What the hell i'll try and watch what the fuss was about with this movie" AND LET ME TELL YOU IN ALL CAPS , YES IN ALL CAPS THAT I AM IN DEEP SHAME THAT I DOUBTED HOW GOOD THESE MOVIES WERE. THE FORCE IS STRONG THAT IT MADE ME LOVE THE SERIES. I also have a huge man crush on Han solo ahhhhhh <3


upon checking in the hotel, you will be given a free breakfast in buffet style. buffet and breakfast, two things a foodie like me loves!
 The best thing about having a terrace in your hotel room was you always had an advantage watching fireworks. These was the fire works they showed in Alabang town center, and yes it was right across our hotel. 


I would like to stay at Azumi again! To end this post here's a family picture of us excluding my brother because he was taking the pic. 

What did you guys did this Christmas? Comment your link down below and we could talk about how your Christmas was or we could talk about star wars! Happy Holidays everyone much love! x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. "You and your chikas can sip some margaritas" HAHAAHAH I'm so glad you finally watched all the episodes of Star Wars and I hope you get to watch the new one because it's an important chapter in Han Solo's life that us Han Lovers MUST WITNESS.

    ReplyDelete