Summer bummer 2013

12:28 AM

Ever since march started all I could think about was summer and how i'll be able to spend it and how the hell i wish school ended. I obsessively counted the days until school ended, I kept on day dreaming about summer, I can't even focus on school works cause I was too hyped for school to end.

Well now it's already summer and i made a list of things to do. I just love to spend my summer bumming around the house, reading books, having sleepless nights, and whatnot just like every other teenager in the world.


Reading all these books. This books were a present from my mom during my birthday last february.


 

~ posting this pictures cause looks like one of the tumblr pics lol ~

I already finished Looking for Alaska and I'm on my 2nd book An abundance of Katherines. Since I got nothing to do than to bum around, I have a strong faith in my self that I could finish these books in two weeks tops.


~ this is an old pic, my wreck this journal is currently in a devastating stage ~

Wreck this journal. Now that school is out of the way i can totally work on this. This book is by keri smith and it's really fun cause you get to do the things written on the pages like "step on this page" "colour outside the lines" basically you are gonna destroy this book, that's why it's entitled "wreck this journal". it's up to you on how you're gonna destroy it, there is no wrong or right way to do it you just got set free and as keri said " To create is to destroy ".


~just to let you know that this photo was taken during the first time i made this coin bank lels~

Spend this. Since i don't want to spend on buying a piggy bank I made my own version, I made it the Kate way. Been saving money since february started cause i know that during the summer I'll be broke because my parents wouldn't give me allowance *cries*. Planning on spending this babies by going out with friends, buying stuff and whatnot.


~ credits to the rightful owner of this pic~

Working out. I need to work out cause I want that VS model body goddamit and i really want to be fab and perf when i go back to school so all the people would stare at me and be like "Woah" with matching jaw drops hahaha as if.



Have a TV series marathon. And lastly to end this post i want to be able to catch up with my favourite tv series like the pretty little liars and the walking dead. I'm also planning to watch some new tv series like Skins uk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments