BF bound

2:34 AM

I went to school together with rain and masi to finish our clearances, unlucky me the guard wouldn't let me go inside gate 6 cause i was wearing shorts, Never again will i go to school wearing shorts. After clearing our clearances Me and rain ate our lunch at Atoy's pork chop  , It was on 65 pesos with rice and egg It was so cheap yet so delicious the problem is that the place was a bit too small and hot.

~ Me and Rain waiting for our food~

I haven't had the chance to take a picture of the wonderful pork chop because we were to hungry. After eating at Atoy's we went to Tea talk, it was our first time to try their milk tea so we were a bit hesitant to buy, we ordered the usual Wintermelon milk tea. sadly they haven't cooked the pearls yet awww.


After Tea talk we headed to Larcy's. Finally after months of wanting to go to the famous larcy's I finally saw it in real life and i actually went inside. The place was so cute and convenient, ordered the famous Pink velvet while Rain ordered the Toblerone cheesecake.



~ toblerone cheesecake~


~Pink Velvet~


~Pink water bottle~

                  
             
                 
~cute pink chairs~
                 


I love how the place looks so girly and cute, I will surely comeback for more. I'm really thankful for rain and the adventures we made. I hope that i get to go on a lot of adventures and food trips like this one with her in the future or maybe with more people.

You Might Also Like

0 comments