Jan-feb highlights

12:30 PM

I finally have the time to post what happened during the month of  January and February cause thank God it's summer break already!


January 19, 2013 ; Champions

all the pain, sweat, tears and bruises of 2-3 months has finally paid of! we actually didn't expect that we'll win cause to be honest the seniors were pretty good and the week before the competition one of our lifters quitted because of his parents. 



Very thankful that i met these people, Gonna miss the late night and weekend trainings with these crazies. Very thankful for Coach xubhie and coach jeri beacause without them we wouldn't have reached the top! Mostly very thankful for the man up there cause he guided us all the way.


February 2, 2013 ; Victory party

One the best things about being champions is that you get to have a victory party that you deserve. 

We celebrated our victory party together with the sophomores at Portofino south because one of our teammate lives there. other than the sophies ate tin, kuya miguel and rain joined us beacuse they're one of the people who supported us the most.



The place was so serene and lovely!


lol forgive we all looked so niggery hahaha. It was surely a fun and great way to start the month, and i think we started it right.


Febuary 19, 2013 ; Birthday

woke up very fab cause today is my birthday lol and for the first time I'm spending my birthday at school.

when I arrived at school I was surprised cause sam put "happy birthday kate horan!" on my table 




then during recess sam planned another surprise but it was kinda fail cause she put my two fave food on  my desk but i didn't go to the classroom i went directly to the computer lab cause every tuesday after recess we have our TLE subject. when she saw me she dragged me to our classroom but unfortunately it was locked then she told me all about the surprise hahahah.


Then during lunch time my friends gave me cake while i treated them pizza together with my classmates and teammates.





lol at my friends for putting icing all over my face :((((


inccomplete </3 angel MIA :(((( thank you friends for making my birthday special i love you guys mwaaah!


February 22, 2013 ; Junior-senior promenade 

This years theme for our prom is "once upon a time" I really like it cause when i was a kid i was fond of princesses like in those disney movies. 

went to antonio hair dressing/dressers (?) in bf at around 1 in the afternoon for my hair and make up together with ckiara.



posting this picture because this is funny shit! 


tada! not to brag but i actually look pretty goo here :)

arrived at the venue around 5 date-less hur hut, i was so shocked that everybody look so dolled up and beautiful and princess-liked. the place was amazing it fitted perfectly with the theme, it's really sad cause i didn't take pictures of the venue. the food was also an a+ but the thing is you can only go to the food station once :(





 it was a very magical night, didn't get a first dance though cause somebody promised me that he'll dance with me hmph but spent it well with my friends and yeah they were giving out one direction candy magazines i fangirled the whole time lol yep my night was complete.

You Might Also Like

0 comments