Dear blogspot,

9:41 AM

         hello there i hope we can make some good memories together and i hope we can have that same bond  i had with tumblr, maybe even better and stronger. I will really need you at times mostly with all my crap and feels. I need you to be my best friend right now cause i know you would listen, i know that i can open up to you and i know you won't judge me as person, well basically you're just a blog and you can't say anything lol. I am know apologizing cause i know i will curse you at times when you will not function properly but at the end of the day i will need you!
                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                    Sincerely yours,      
                                                                                                                      Kate

You Might Also Like

0 comments