Your skin makes me cry

1:13 AM

Me and my friends went to MOA because we were too sick of being at ATC all the time and we sorta wanted to try something new. Our friend diana suggested that we should go to MOA as her birthday treat but unluckily she bailed on us, not totally bailed but her mom didn't approve of this BOO!

My mom drove us there cause she's kewl. Sam and I picked up Julia, chua, audrie and brigette at Pergola.

We had lots of fun there, we watched the amazing Burt wonderstone and i swear i nearly died laughing it was so hilarious. I suggest that you watch this movie it's totally an A+. Sam introduced me to a restaurant called Aristocrat thank god for their wonderful bbq chicken and java rice, I'll be back for more! we also went to different stores like Penshoppe and Forever21. (this events are not in order)



~I swear i love this shorts and top but I have no money, Cry with me people~

After all this shenanigans we went to the bay side of MOA and just relaxed for a bit.



~ say hello to my friends back~

We sat on an asphalt kind of wall and just looked at the ocean and the sky, we also took by the bay pics credits to audrie. 


~ obsessed with palm trees~


~ can you see how perfect this shot is? ~


~panorama shot, you can see sam at the edge lol ~



~ insert Audrie, Diana and Angel Here ~


~solo pic of audrie the photographer~

All i can say is that this day was perfect, I couldn't ask for more and to top it all of the people I'm with were perfect. I love this idiots, i can't wait until the next time will go out again and hopefully we'll all be complete.

You Might Also Like

2 comments