photo diary: streets of BGC

6:19 AM


This photos were taken during the 21st of February. It was a Sunday, the weather was nice and my cousin Shauna was at my house for the weekend. Honestly I was feeling kind of off because of my birthday being half shitty last Feb 19, BUT thank God my best friend Sam took me out on a date at McKinley and my family and I ate at Seaside. Despite being totally dead inside and having the feeling of doing nothing all weekend, somehow me and my cousin decided that we should tag along with my mom to pick up the succulents give away for my debut and have a mini photo shoot that we were trying to plan ages ago. 


What I'm wearing:
Floral Top - Bazaar
Black bondage Skirt - H&M
All white chucks - Converse
Watch - Casio

We really enjoyed having this shoot despite the people who were looking at us. Just a quick tip if you're out in public trying to take photos or having photo shoots just always remember that they don't even know you and you're never going to see their faces again so just flaunt your poses.

 
After receiving the give aways, Me and my family ate at iHop for brunch and just roamed around after. I don't know what else to talk about but let's talk about fashion and How addicted I am to white shoes. yeah I know I'm not the cleanest person ever but I have this love for white shoes and I'm too OC of getting them dirty. due to my obsession I have now three pairs of white shoes, this was my first pair but I also have an all white Airmax and a Stan smith. I guess out of the three this one is my favorite because it's so light and comfy. White shoes should be one of the top needs every girl should have in her closet/shoe rack because you can pair it with any outfit. 

 

To end this post big credits to shauna for taking good pictures, You can check out her blog here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments