#LegallyKATEteen

6:30 PM




When I was a kid I always loved watching movies about disney princesses and I really adored how stunning they were in those gowns. Growing up I discovered that when you turn 18 it was a tradition to have a debut party where you can be a princess/Queen for a night and I think every girl has this dream. Not everyone is given a chance to have this kind of party because it costs a lot of money and I was blessed enough to have one. 




Nine months ago this party was just a dream of unruly ideas and brainstorms. Planning this party of mine was stressful and fun, From coming up with a theme to finding the perfect venue to arranging the guest list to finding the perfect gown to finalising the menu and whatnot. I wanted the night to be my night and I wanted my guest to enjoy it as well. 









Despite all the stress and commotion, I'm proud to say that this party was a success. I really liked how it turned out and it was even grander than what I had expected.  A month a go today, this was the best thing that has ever happened to my life.


An hour before the party started people started to arrive and I didn't know what was going on because I was preparing for my grand entrance. I was feeling anxious and excited because I wanted to own the night and I wanted it to be perfect. Opening the door and going out of the balcony when it was time for me to come out all of my anxiety went away. Seeing all those people that were there made me realize that I was blessed with family and friends that love and care for me. I would like to thank everyone for putting an effort to attending the party just to celebrate this special day with me.

 




After my entrance It was time for the 18 roses. I put a little twist to the usual 18 roses and changed it to 18 Sunflowers because it was my favorite. I also personally picked all the songs because each song has a meaning to it and I also made it in modern style where some guys danced instead of waltzing.


squad goals







I won't spare you all the details because it will take forever But I will forever thank God for showering me with all sorts of blessings. I 'll truly treasure this milestone of my life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments