63 days of PCD

12:50 AM

PCD or Post concert depressions, It's the feeling you get after a concert is finished. It will go on for days, weeks, months or even years or at least when you see your favorite singer or band live again. PCD makes you sleepless at night, It makes you tear up when you listen to the songs they sung during the concert, It makes your heart break every time you realize that the concert is finished. It is melancholic and ecstatic all at the same time.

It has been 63 days or 2 months and 2 days since I saw my favorite boy band One Direction play live. until this day I cannot believe that I saw them with my own eyes. Seeing your favorite singer/band performing live can be very unrealistic. I can still remember the night when they finally came out of the stage; my clothes were soaked due to the rain, I was shivering, my heart was beating really fast, I was screaming at the top of my lungs and I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt tears rolling down my face. I thought I was gonna faint but luckily I didn't. At the exact moment when they stepped out of the stage, I felt my world stopped because they were really real, they were breathing the same air as me for goodness sake. I cherished every second of their performance singing with them and with the crowd at the top of my lungs while I took videos. I shouted their names as if they can hear me. The show lasted for nearly 2 hours. Now that they're gone It felt like It was forever since they came here but in reality it was just 63 days ago. They are everything to me but I was just another face in the crowd.

You Might Also Like

2 comments