Exasperating weather

12:15 AM

PHOTO DIARY: ISLAND COVE

It took me quite some time before I made this blog because 1.) I am stubborn 2.) I love procrastinating 3.) I was out alot. 4.) did I already mention that I was stubborn? 

Every summer during may we go out for a swim to celebrate mother's day and this year we choose to go to Island cove in cavite. We we're supposed to go to calatagan this year but I don't know what happened.
Obsessed with water slides, it brings out the kid in me.
Me and my cousin shauna are fond of posing for the camera.
Since Migs lives 5 minutes from island cove I brought him with me as my plus one. This was actually our first outing as a couple hihihihih.

We had lunch in one of these cabanas.
Gerald the tiger. 
me feeding and appreciating the baby goats while Migs appreciating my existence (??)

You Might Also Like

0 comments