THREEnity summer blast

3:26 AM

"An exciting fan party for fans of ONE DIRECTION, 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER and THE VAMPS - making it triple the fun!"

With two hours of sleep and coffee running through our veins, me,my cousins and my cousin's best friend attended a fan party called THREEnity summer blast. It was held at SM North EDSA sky dome. It was also the first ever fan party that I have attended, I was excited and nervous at the same time cause I don't know what to expect.

A few weeks before this fan party, my cousin Shauna told me that we should go. Since I'm from the south going there was such a big hassle for me.We decided that I should sleep over at their house because they live in Makati and they were closer to North EDSA. The night before the fan party I had a hard time trying to sleep that I woke up at 3 in the morning. I don't know if it was the adrenaline kicking in or I just wasn't used to sleeping in another person's house. At 6 am we started preparing ourselves and went to Shauna's best friend Allyson. We met at her house since she insisted that grab taxi was our mode of transportation.
Fast Forward to the fan party itself. Before we finally got inside the venue the fans went ballistic because the tickets were sold out. Luckily for us we got our tickets from the pre-sale at Astroplus. Just a quick rant, how can the officers think that they can fit 3 fandoms inside sky dome than can only hold 2000 people? I think that they should've picked an open venue for this fan party because there were tons of fans who weren't able to get in, some of them even came from the provinces.The opening act palm avenue did well performing some of 1D, 5SOS and The Vamps' songs. I instantly noticed their attractive guitarist whose name I do not know. There were lots of games and prizes.


After the games, It was finally the color count down. They gave us 3 different colored powders when we entered the venue. I felt ecstatic when I saw different colors colliding above the air, Everyone jumped to the beat of the music. Others were laughing, Others were dancing, Others were even throwing colors at their friends. I even tasted some of the colored powder and let me tell you this It's not as pretty as it looks like.

To be honest the fan party didn't meet any of my expectations but it was a fun experience and I had fun with the people around me. This is definitely one for the books.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your first fan party!! I'm going to definitely bring you to the next one, I hope xxx

    ReplyDelete