Long live the reckless and the brave

7:26 AM

We had our Rosary rally at school today. I went to school around 8-ish cause i printed our filipino chapter II-thesis. It was basically chill until we were asked to go to the complex area for the said event. Me and my fellow girls scouts had our spotlight moment we were asked to throw flower petals at mama mary and we were seated at the center of the big circle. I also wasted the last 5 rainbow film.                                                            


      With audrie the queen 


    With steven
        

  Katepotato, jaimebee,thesamset and neilaroo.
(C) sam's instax


 
With AF (assuming na flyers)



    With my birth giver





A very fail group shot :-( i'm still keeping this though cause i'm gonna be putting these rainbow films in order on my bedroom wall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments