Here's to the nights I cared, to the night you left

9:48 AM

Do you ever have those late nights where you tend to overthink about things,regret some things or even question yourself with the 'what if's' and then it makes you really really sad? Well i'm having one of those nights right now.


There used to be this person who means so much to me, we used to be really close but things changed and I use to have feelings for him but i've already moved on, trust me I really do. Life's funny isn't it? One day a person means so much to you then the next thing you know, you two go back to being strangers. it's like you walk past each other and pretened you never knew them, never talked to them before but the truth is you know everything about them. I want things to go back like the way they were but If it's meant to be it will be and I know God has other plans for me so i just need to keep the faith.

You Might Also Like

0 comments