Sembreak productivity

5:15 AM

Ever since the day our sembreak started all i could think about is re-arranging my room, start doing my pola-wall,read books and just sleep all day. 

Well yesterday evening we just got home from camarines sur (i'll be blogging our trip as soon as i upload the photos hah) and i've finshed reading 'love,rosie' 


I know it sucks i'm reading through ibooks and i'm missing the true art of reading a book, but hey atleast it's handy. 

Earlier today I started to re-arrange my room and put up my pola-wall. I'm thinking about tearing down my 1D poster so i can put more polariods on my bedroom wall in the future but i just can't. It's like i'm attached to it or something.




I also changed my sheets. You can obviously see my love for the color pink.

Oh and lastly i'm saving money again so i can go out with my friends,buy films, books,gifts and other stuff.


So far this has been the most productive sembreak ever and i'm really proud.

You Might Also Like

1 comments