Life Update!!!

12:20 AM



It's been what? A year or two? I totally forgot that this site existed and how much I missed writing down Ideas, feelings, rants and whatnots. I've been really bad at maintaining my blog for the past years, probably because of how much college bombarded us with tons of school works, thesis and Org work. Yeah, I haven't told you guys I ran for the position of treasure in our course Organization and actually won. I never would've thought that I had the guts to run for a certain position and let alone serve my Org. Knowing me, you wouldn't actually expect that I would become an officer because I'm so stubborn when it comes to attending events and meetings. I was apathetic with school events and I didn't even cared about what was happening in the bedan community. This school year I decided that I should change my ways and make the most out of my senior since It's going to be my last two semesters in college. JUST A QUICK UPDATE YA GIRL IS FINALLY GRADUATING ON MAY 17!!! I think I'm going to make a separate blog post about this.



This year I tried to step out of my comfort zone, I was tired of becoming a normal college student who just went to school wanting to finish requirements so that they can graduate already and get a job and get on with life. I've realized that I've been hiding under a rock for the past 3 years of my whole college life and not really enjoying every minute of it. To my surprise, being an active college student in the school community was actually better than I have expected. I kinda regret doing this in my last year when I could've done it sooner. Nonetheless, It made my last year in college truly memorable. I gained lots of new friends along the way, lots of memories shared and experiences.




I even joined a pageant representing my course and It was a great experience. I used to dream of being in pageants and walking down the runway but I never had the confidence in me to actually join. since I made a promise to myself this year that I would make the most out of my senior year I took every inch of courage in me to join. Me and my partner didn't won but we were proud of what we have showed that night to the bedan community.

I can really say that it was hell of a year, But through those experiences I can admit that I really found myself and I found things that made me happier than I was before. Hopefully I can maintain this site since ya girl is unemployed and bored out of her mind because she's still waiting for the upcoming board exam on September.

You Might Also Like

0 comments