HELLO YOUTUBE!!!!

7:09 AM

 I finally did it you guys, I have finally posted my very own youtube videos!

Watching Youtubers/vloggers almost everyday has inspired me to become one and I've been wanting to do this for a very long time. Well I'm proud to say that I have stepped out of my comfort zone, I always thought that I was a person who's always in the side lines or who was always behind the scenes and It took me quite sometime to confidently do this because I was scared of what people might say and think. Then it finally hit me, This was my life and no one can tell me that I can't do this or that. There was this quote on twitter that said: "Well just fuck other people's opinion and just do whatever the fuck you want!"  I'm not expecting that my youtube career would rise but I believe that there is a time for all of that. I'm doing this because it's fun and that it's another way of expressing myself. This was the reason why i'm MIA these past month but I promise that I'm still going to blog every now and then for updates or whatnot and also I'm definitely not gonna abandon this youtube career of mine!



 I also posted another video about me and migs, It's "my boyfriend does my make up challenge" I've been seeing this a lot on youtube so I joined the bandwagon! It was really fun filming videos for youtube and I hope you guys could check it out I would be putting it at the end of this post.





You Might Also Like

0 comments