3 AM thoughts

9:17 PM

Well there's a lot of things that i want to say to you but the problem is i really don't know what to say. i don't know what to believe in anymore, i don't know what happened. The only thing i know is that i love you. no i'm not in love with you, i love you. there's a big difference with being in love and loving a person. when you're in love with a person tendency is you can fall out of love with them, but when you love a person whatever they are or whatever they show you, you will accept them with all your heart. You showed me all of your good and bad sides and i still accepted you. You lied to me but i still believed you. You treated me like shit but i still stayed with you. You broke me but i never left you. People around me told me that I'm stupid for still being part of your life, they told me that i should leave you because you didn't deserved me but i didn't listened to them. You told me that you needed me and i was there for you. I did a lot of sacrifices for you because you are important to me and i didn't want to lose you. But the real question is am i really important to you or do you want to lose me too?

You Might Also Like

0 comments