College

4:30 AM

 Yes, I'm still alive. It's been months since i last updated my blog, well who can blame me i've been busy since i entered college. Speaking of college, I've been craving since the beginning of the school year to make a post about how my first day of college was, obviously i failed. Instead, i'll be talking about my 4 month experience with college.

A lot can happen in just 4 months. I met a lot of friends along the way and learned a lot of things, not just academically but also lessons about life. I learned that it's fun having college friends but highschool friends are forever. yes it's fun meeting new people and all, but never replace your highschool friends because first of all they watched you grow for four years. believe me or not they can be capable of knowing you more than you knowing yourself. I also learned that slacking around can make you regret it in the future. It may be just a homework or a seat work but that doesn't mean it's good to miss one, every point counts especially to those schools who are 0 based just like my school. I learned that your professors can also teach you life lessons that can be applicable in the future. I learned that it's better to go home early instead of going out after classes. and lastly I learned that "every piso counts", this is very important because you may need this especially in commuting. you'll never know the true value of a 1 peso coin unless you're lacking one when riding the jeep or any public transportation. by the way I am an Educational student major in special education.

I hope that by reading my post i somewhat gave you an advice or a tip that you can use in college.

You Might Also Like

0 comments