Ombré pink

10:46 AM



Last saturday night (june 7, 2014) i went to cavite cause my cousins told me that i should spend the night there and insistead that i should get hair done into an ombré just like theirs. I always wanted to have an ombré hair just like the girls on tumblr but i'm actually scared that it may not suit me and that it may look like a mess. I thought about it for a minute, "am i really going to do this? Am i going to regret this later?" But after a lot of convincing i finally  gave in.

So while watching pbb my cousin applied the hair products on my hair. 


1st coating: brown


2nd coating: brown (lol don't mind the eyes) 


3rd coating: pink 


Finished product yay.

I was very happy that it actually turned out great, i feel like a hipster now lol. Also got really nice compliments from random people and friends when they saw my hair, they said that it looks really nice and it suits me very well. I would like to thank my lovely cousin yang laca for my hair! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments