Boy bands, Road trips, Vsco cam and horrid faces

1:17 PM

It's been a while since i last updated my blog, it's because a. i was too lazy to type out random words, b. i think nobody ever reads my blog anyways (lol) another thing was that c. i think that there were never any blog worthy happenings that happened in the past few months of my life (well actually there were, but hey you are looking at the master of procrastination right here lol) d. I'm not actually good with words, but when i'm alone or when i'm at peace with myself and plan on blogging i actually know what to say and how to describe things around me then when it's time for me to actually type the words on my blog, my mind goes blank. But today i told my self "hey bitch why don't you get your procrastinating ass to work and do something for a change. don't think about what other people might say just do what makes you fucking happy for once!" . So here i am awkwardly blogging my inner thoughts and feels.....

Uhmm this was actually supposed to be posted like 3 weeks ago lol i was too lazy to blog stuff :-( 


Okay so my cousins stayed over here for like 1 week (it felt like 2 tho). hehehe staycation. I'm so glad that they actually stayed over cause if it wasn't for them 1. i never would have loved VSCOcam. A while back i was actually against VSCOcam cause i could not figure how that app worked, i thought it was really complicated back then and i used to hate the filters. But once my cousin shauna convinced me on using it, it was actually pretty great. 2. I wouldn't have had a clean feed on instagram. Follow me on ig: @katecruz_ ;). Like i wouldn't have become so artsy on ig (well i think i'm artsy). 3. I wouldn't have fell inlove and obsess all over again with my fave bands 5sos and 1D. Idk if this was actually a good thing or a badthing. 4. My playlist wouldn't have been updated. and lastly 5. I wouldn't have blogged again.

Back to the story.... 


We all went out to go to the mall cause it's like a 100 degrees at home, it was like you were hell was actually just 5 inches below you and we were pretty bored with our lives. But before heading to our destination my mom stopped over somewhere at las piñas for her baking stuff. me and my cousin shauna saw this graffiti wall and we had like a mini photoshoot. 


I was pretty shy to pose in a public place cause i really hate it when people are staring at you and like judging you and stuff. 


Let me explain what happened here. I was shy, afraid and ashamed at the same time. When i saw a group of people that were about to pass by infront of me i felt shy posing infront of the graffiti so i ran laughing across the road where my cousin was at and she was shouting "it's okay they don't even know you and they won't even see you ever again ahahahaha!"  



It took awhile to get some pretty decent pictures though. But i'm happy how this unplanned mini photoshoot turned out.

When they were here we always went out, it's either it was so hot at home or i was arranging things for college and going to school back and forth.




I now have this thing where i like to take pics outside the car window while i'm on the road and editing it on VSCO.


it was always exciting and memorable when me,shauna and viel were together. Like we planned like stuff we would do for the day and actually end up having unexpected fun activities than our original plans.




Before they left we went to sm bf to eat at Burger king and guess what was the first thing we did..... Took pictures of the place and make it look artsy the posting it on ig. DUH. (lol white girls)
I miss them like crazy! It was actually hard saying goodbye to them :-( i hope they would stay over again soon cause i got no one from my same age to talk to here.



You Might Also Like

0 comments