That old feeling

1:24 AM


I really don't know but suddenly i miss you. I miss you texting me. I miss your Good morning/Good night texts. I miss our jokes. I miss talking to you. I miss our "tampuhans". I miss your emojis. I miss wishing you luck before your game. I miss our late night talks. But then again, the real question is do i really miss you or do i miss the things that you do?

I feel like i'm just missing the things that we do. I couldn't be inlove with him. Hell no. It was like what? two weeks or more? Pshh just the usual fling. But i think i kinda got attached to him. Well who wouldn't be? After talking with him on a daily basis, texting during classes, talking on the weekends, the late night convos. Maybe i just like someone who likes talking to me or someone who's willing to pay their attention to me? Idk. Maybe i'm just inlove with the idea of being inlove.

You Might Also Like

0 comments